Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for guidance for an application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazePitman

Hey everyone,

I'm very new to the electronics scene and I'm looking for some of your brain power.

I have a project that I am working on and need 2 different types of motors or devices for it to function properly.

1st) I need 2 small, cheap devices that can rotate to act like a miniture, automated fishing reel that can rotate to a specific point then rotate back to the original spot when told to do so. The roational speed does not need to be fast, it will be pulling/releasing about 9 grams max from 2 different pullys.

2nd) I'm looking for a device that is 2 positional, linear, cheap, but sturdy. It will be pushing vertically to lift a small arm connected in between a stationary pivot point and the application tip. It will need to beable to hold the fully extended vertical position with around a 1 lbs of pressure coming down on it.

If you have any ideas please let me know, I need all the electrial help that I can get!

Thanks everyone!

Blaze Pitman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back