Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for display/screen for lg 42ld450n

Status
Not open for further replies.

fezder

title says all, it seems that this specific or at least equilavent screen module is hard to come by.
If any of you finds one, let me know. Thanks! :)

Can't help you on LG spares, but generally the cost of a screen is as much (and often considerably more) as a complete TV.

Second-hand screens are fairly rare, because most set failures are the screens.

oh crap, well it was worth a shot. Thanks for help thought!

I called local tv-repairer, and the cost of new screen is more than 500 euros. way too much i'm willing to pay. well, there are other salvageable parts in it thought, for future use. I have feeling i need lcd parts for future repairs....

small update, found replacement screen for around 200 euros, shouldn't be bad price?

well at least it says it's new, and pay via paypal, so there's small ''insurance''

I decided to salvage it for usable parts, with duties and shipping screen cost rise to around 350 euros....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back