Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everybody, im planning to build a coin operated internet cafe. I found a site where i got some information on how to do it, my problem is; they did not show the circuit diagram of the said device, from coin receiver to the main board.
it would be a great pleasure if any one could help me find any related circuit on the said project im asking.
thanks and more power to all.....

ernesanvictores:)

I hope you are an electronic one. First design the core module/Controller using FPGA or sequential circuit. Then Find a coin sorter. (If you want to develop that , thats another story). Mechanical parts will be the problem then.

its tough without kowledge of electronics....
wat u can try to do is to find sopme circuits that explain u first how coin operated phones work... and then try to extend that idea to ur project...

its difficult for people in the forums to five u a readymade circuit the mment u ask wat u just want.... so try to do some research.... am sure u will do well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back