Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Breadboard with 3 power rails; +V, -V, and Gnd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary123

Hi all,
I am looking for a breadboard with 3 power rails; +, - and Gnd..[rather than just the usual twin rail construction] very convenient to work with..have 2 from AP Products that are 10 plus years old and a bit sketchy..can't find them online.
Anyone have a source?
thanx,
g

with that product it is posible to have up to 4 different supply voltages and ground. if you look at maplins picture you will see 4 red bars and 2 black bars. the gap between the 2 red bars means there is a gap in the board so the power rail is split in 2 allowing for 2 different voltages/signals. im sorry if im not understanding you

Edit here is a picture to help you understand:
breadboard-layout-jpg.40698

Attachments

• breadboard layout.jpg
    breadboard layout.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 2,146
Last edited:
with that product it is posible to have up to 4 different supply voltages and ground. if you look at maplins picture you will see 4 red bars and 2 black bars. the gap between the 2 red bars means there is a gap in the board so the power rail is split in 2 allowing for 2 different voltages/signals. im sorry if im not understanding you

Edit here is a picture to help you understand:
**broken link removed**

Yes, I know.
I have several like this.
It's just not quite what I prefer.
What I have with the AP Products breadboards are 3 rails in parallel; a Red, a Black and a Blue at the top and bottom of each of three circuit fields.
Very convenient for testing split supply analog signal circuits.
Actually found one similar here: **broken link removed**
as you can see it has 3 power bus rails between circuit fields.
Am hoping to find some new ones rather than antique..thinking about it they may be close to 20 years old..
Seems like a very useful arrangement..wonder why it's not common.
thanx,
g

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back