Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for advice on buying new PAL/GAL Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

asym51

I'm interested in using some surplus PALs/GALs I have. So, I'm looking for a programmer that can handle a variety of PAL/GAL/CPLD devices.

I'd want one that has a USB interface and works with Windows 10.

I'd welcome all suggestions.

I've heard conflicting information on that programmer ... can it program the PALCE22V10H-15 PC/4 ......... I've got hundreds of them.

Thanks everyone for advice. I've got several DIPS that are easier for me to use.

Is it true that in general, if a programmer does a GALxxXxx series, it'll also handle the PALCE chip with the similar P/N ?

I have a bunch of National Semiconductor PALCE29MA16H-25 and Lattice PALCE22V10H-15 that I hope to use. I didn't see any parts with a number like PALCE29MA16H on the TL866II list at **broken link removed** ... hoping this will program it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back