Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a website that has modules of ICs for electronic workbench multisim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishikawa

I'm a looking for a webpage that contains modules of ICs for electronic workbench so I can download them and use in my simulations.

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know if such a thing is available. You might have to pay for such things. You could use LTSpice for your simulations. It's free and the manufacturers provide the models.

Many semiconductor manufacturers are beginning to provide symbols/models/layout on their sites. We're currently working with Analog Devices to get their complete product library for Multisim (Electronics Workbench) online.

To download them (for free), go to www.analog.com and click on the product of interest, then Symbols and Footprints. Or the direct link: **broken link removed**

For models, you can find them on the product's information page.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back