Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a USB Hub (7 port) with only pin headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthRT

Hey all I'm in a search for a 7 port USB hub that only contains headers so that I can more easily integrate it with my PCB I am designing.

I did find this:
NZXT INTERNAL USB EXPANSION MODULE IU01
dSwOp.jpg

The reason why I can not use this module is (1) It has 2 USB sockets already soldered (no headers) and it only supports 4 USB ports and not 7 like I am in need of.

And then this is pretty much what I am looking for here:
UUGEAR 7-PORT USB HUB
suHro.jpg

Each of those pins represent 1-7 USB ports + upstream port. Problem being is that its $29 each and I would need at least 10 of them for my project! So needless to say, its over budget to get that.

If anyone has any info on anything that fits the module above then please post it so I can check it out and see if it can work with my project!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back