Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a simple timer / clock for a school science project

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdickey

I’m looking for a small and very simple timer / clock to be used as part of a school science project for my daughter. We simply need a timer that will turn on a flashing bulb (or LED) at the same time every day. The bulb should remain flashing (or on) until someone presses a reset button or switch to turn it off, at which point it’ll remain off until the same time the next day. It should be powered by a small battery source. Any ideas

since you need acurate time for start at the same time every day, my advise is to modify an exisiting clock. you can make use of an old clock to get an alarm signal at a particular time, this signal will be used to latch a circuit that can be reset manually.

if you dont want the mechanical things to exist, then you have to take 1sec signal from the old clock & use divide by 24x60x60 counter to get a signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back