Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a program contains all datasheets for main parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasserbn

I am looking for a program/Database or something that contains the main datasheets for parts like ICs, transistors, etc.

Basic information for parts is helpful.

On my hard drive, I have hundreds of data sheet .PDFs I have downloaded over the years. Every time I do a project, I make sure that I keep a copy of the individual parts data sheets, along with a scanned schematic...

Chances are that I would have most of the data sheets y0u may someday be looking for. Bad news, it has taken >25years to accumulate them.

Hmm... even if i have a huge amount of datasheet nicely stored in each and every project folder.. most of the time it's just quicker to use google! (that's if you have a decent internet connection, of course :) )

There are also some advantages to checking the most current version from the manufacturer. That said, I have a very useful datasheet for the venerable 555 that is no longer available. It is more of an application note. I have uploaded it here, but it may have been lost in the crash.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back