Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking For a pro cash money for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

partsrus05

Im in no way a expert at any of this i need someone who is very tech. good with building goodies letme know if u think u can do it im looking for a couple things just drop me a line i will pay u cash for workin products

Now that's an offer I can't refuse!!!

If you could send me £1,000,000 in cash (used notes of mixed denominations) I'll get to work right away!!! :D

hahaha
and remember that we can always build one of those black light devices so no tricks!!! :D

I'll gladly build some circuits for you provided you sign a promissary note to buy some "prime" land from me in the lower-central part of Florida! I also have available for purchase, several hectares of "undeveloped" property north of Point Barrow, Alaska and 5,000 acres of recreational space north od Queen Elizabeth Islands, Canada. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back