Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a power jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctlogistics

My center-pin power jack on my Magellan GPS cradle died. Its a three pin PCB monted jack. An example can be found here :

**broken link removed**

Part number DCP-024-13/DCP-024-10

Does anyone know where I can buy this type of jack? I'd buy the whole cradle but everyone is sold out.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
JT

EDIT : I would try to get the part through Connect Tech, but they are on break until July 6th. I need the part by july 2nd.

Last edited:
Why don't you contact Connect-Tech Products?

They might be able to ship them to you or at least suggest a distributor in your area.

hi JT,
Try CPC online www.cpc.co.uk they are part of Farnell, they carry a range of these connectors.
I would suggest that you measure the inner and outer dia's of the plugs centre pole as there are various diameters.

Perhaps if you filled in your location we might have more of an idea of where you can go.

Near me (in Bedford) there's a Maplins down the road in Milton Keynes and an RS Components up in Corby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back