Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a particular connector. Help needed PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2camjohn

I am in search of a source of these connectors. It has to be this type.

I know this is a long shot but you lot have never let me down before.

**broken link removed**

Im sorry that the picture is bad, it seems it is too small for my digital camera to pick up.

The connector pictured is 3 way but only has two wires in it, the wires are cut short. It has the usual plastic levers which hold in a crimp. At the top there is a small flange which is as wide as the socket and at either side there is a small extrusion which sticks out, this matches up with holes cut out of the socket.

The pins are 1.5mm apart and the whole plug is approx 4.5mm wide.

I am looking for the two way and 3 way plugs and sockets.

If someone knows where I can get these or anything compatible, or can source them themselves PLEASE contact me. If you know anyone who can help me, please contact me.

I am willing to pay over the odds for these.

Thanks, if you can help at all please contact me.

Thanks

Thanks for all the help so far.

Sebi,
I have looked on the molex website and there is a connector which looks almost the same, but the socket is different. There are holes cut in the side of the sockets I want, but the Molex ones just have a depression cut there.

Ante,

I have looked through the hardwarebook website but I cant find the connector I am looking for.

That site has lots of popular connectors but it is not a mainstream peice of hardware that I need this connector for.

If anyone else can offer any help please get in contact.

Crystal Clear Enlarged Pictures.

When you need to take a Real Closeup Picture usindg a Digital Camera, Put a Reading Glass Lens directly on to the camera lens.
A 2.5 diopter will give you a Viewing distance of about 1 Foot and a Crystal Clear Enlarged Picture. Other Diopters will also work at other distances.

Take care...........Gary

Isn't that a picture of Bigfoot? Finally, proof!

The Focal length for a lens, assuming 1 meter = about 40 inches"

40 inches
------------- = Focal Length
diopter

So in fact a 2.5 diopter is 16 inches, not the 12 inches I stated before.
Sorry about that.

But using this formula you can calculate for any known diopter.

Here is a Self Portrait Picture, Taken of my Camera, Looking into a Mirror.
Because it is a reflection into a mirror, the Focal Distance is 1/2 the value. These were a pair of 3 diopter eye glasses.

Enjoy..........Gary

Attachments

• self.jpg
    self.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 384
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back