Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for a mono amp kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would not use that same speaker setup but the part about the battery's and the ICs sounded good what IC's are they and were they easy to wire

My computer speakers have 3" speakers with pretty big magnets. Their enclosures are too small for good bass.
Their power supply is a 12VDC/1A wall wart. At full output 5W is heat and 7W is divided between the speakers. They are pretty loud but don't have deep bass.

Use an op-amp to drive some transistors and bias them with small signal diodes and a resistor. Use a push-pull transistor pair in the feedback loop to boost current.

speakerguy79 said:
Use an op-amp to drive some transistors and bias them with small signal diodes and a resistor. Use a push-pull transistor pair in the feedback loop to boost current.
jigga what? what is the name of the opamps and how do i use them and i kind of get the rest (not really)

You listen to ska? What is it? RAP?
I listen to music that has deep bass frequencies.

ska music sounds like old Latin music.
Music from Spain, Mexico and South America. No bass.

Wikipedia says it originated in Jamaica. It doesn't sound like Reggae.

Ska is good for getting you in an 'up' mood, with the upstrokes, trumpets, and the general upbeat to the music. Very Latin - I wouldnt say it sounds much like Reggae.

However, if you find you have some extra money around:
**broken link removed**
One of the best.

The head-fi site was taking forever to load so I gave up.
Vacuum tube amplifiers have a high amount of even harmonics distortion, poor bass and poor highs. Their characteristics change all the time as they wear out. I buried my vacuum tubes amplifier about 42 years ago.

audioguru said:
Wikipedia says it originated in Jamaica. It doesn't sound like Reggae.

Combine reggae with punk rock and give it a little extra twist and you have a form of ska

Mighty Mighty bosstones is an example they're from boston and verry energetic

Robert-Jan

If you listen to some Bob Marley and some ska like the Aquabats, youll notice similarities between them, but they are both unique too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back