Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a Mini LCD monitor (VGA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

I have been looking around for a mini LCD monitor that is reasonably small (under 10 inches), but the only ones I have seen are not VGA. I was thinking of getting a fit-PC and mounting the computer onto the monitor and have a tiny computer & monitor. If you see any, post a link.

**broken link removed**

Im not looking for a netbook to rip apart I was asking for a mini lcd screen.

decent prices for those pc's, they run off 12V.

Are they a reputable company, as I might just get one

They have been around for a while and they seem to be making decent sales, and they are coming out with a new version. I would get the slim as it has WiFi.

Thats why Im looking for a mini LCD so I can attach them together and run them from an SLA battery :D

Krumlink, probably should have done your homework first. You're going to be hard pressed to find a VGA compatible LCD small enough, you could use a mini LCD TV but the resolution on those is crap and I didn't check to see if the fit-PC had a TV out. A netbook is going to cost you less than a fit-PC + and LCD you could likley adapt it to run off a 12 volt power supply easily and it outspecs the fit-PC in every catagory.

The LCDs on e-bay cost around $175 US. Sell your fit-PC for whatever you can get for it and buy a netbook. You still have a chance to get out of the money hole you're going to dig yourself into getting an inferior micro PC to a usable state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back