Looking for a Mini LCD monitor (VGA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

I have been looking around for a mini LCD monitor that is reasonably small (under 10 inches), but the only ones I have seen are not VGA. I was thinking of getting a fit-PC and mounting the computer onto the monitor and have a tiny computer & monitor. If you see any, post a link.

**broken link removed**

decent prices for those pc's, they run off 12V.

Are they a reputable company, as I might just get one

They have been around for a while and they seem to be making decent sales, and they are coming out with a new version. I would get the slim as it has WiFi.

Thats why Im looking for a mini LCD so I can attach them together and run them from an SLA battery

Krumlink, probably should have done your homework first. You're going to be hard pressed to find a VGA compatible LCD small enough, you could use a mini LCD TV but the resolution on those is crap and I didn't check to see if the fit-PC had a TV out. A netbook is going to cost you less than a fit-PC + and LCD you could likley adapt it to run off a 12 volt power supply easily and it outspecs the fit-PC in every catagory.

The LCDs on e-bay cost around $175 US. Sell your fit-PC for whatever you can get for it and buy a netbook. You still have a chance to get out of the money hole you're going to dig yourself into getting an inferior micro PC to a usable state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…