Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a little help with dspic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkmadsci

Presently I only use the pic16f684 because I have many subroutines already written. I only write programs in assembler. I am looking to switch into a pic that has more commands and a 16 bit acu. I am thinking of using the dspic30f2010 because it is one of the smaller chips.
Can anyone offer any suggestions for some sample assembly code to get me started.
Also is there a simpler chip that offers 16 bit acu and the extended instruction set. I am so tired of not having commands like cpseq and similiar.

When I say simple I mean somthing like initializing the chip and turning one bit to high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back