Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a DPDT slide switch....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hi guys. I've been searching for a while now and couldn't seem to find the switch I'm looking for.

I need a small DPDT slide-switch with a A68-A31 package (according to Eagle). I've attached a picture with dimensions of what I'm looking for. Does anyone know where I can get one of these, whether you have some to sell, or just have a link to an online store that carries them? I would very much appreciate any help. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I also need some of these connectors, but I have no idea what they're called:

View attachment 65871

I need one of the 3-pin ones and two of the 2-pin ones. Any thoughts?

Found the switch. How is your German?

Thanks Inq :) The problem I had with that one is that a single switch costs $3.41. I was hoping for a basic switch for less than $1. I know they're out there, but I haven't been able to find any yet :(

Do you have more information on the connectors you are looking for? Part numbers? Library it came from?

Have you already had your boards made? is it possible to change the part to one that has a different footprint?

Many thanks to Mike2545 for supplying the switches! :)

Now for the connectors....

Do you have more information on the connectors you are looking for? Part numbers? Library it came from?

The library is the "con-amp-mt" in Eagle, the name of the connector is L02P for the 2-pin ones, L03P for the 3-pin ones.

Have you already had your boards made? is it possible to change the part to one that has a different footprint?

I had the boards made several months ago. I should have sourced the parts BEFORE ordering it. Another lesson learned. :)

The connectors look like standard Molex 0.1" lead pitch right angle connectors. They are available from any of the standard distributors (ie. Mouser, Digi-key, etc. )

The clue is in the library name, it's an Amp connector from Tyco, and has the same footprint as the Molex KK style connectors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back