Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for a computer message board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moody07747

unless you guys can fix this problem

I'm running windows XP pro and MS Word 2003

Normally word works great for me but takes forever to start up...well last week it would run for 15 - 20 minutes and then crash...my brother did something to it which stopped it for a few weeks but now its back again.

I was typing my essay for school up and right as i pressed the save button it crashed deleting my work.

It seems to crash every time i try to save now but it will also just crash by itself.

here's a screenshot of my pop up

**broken link removed**

i thought it would stop so i typed up and pasted a comment for another board where it crashed again...that's when i did the screenshot

check your system for hardware problems and if none are found then start again with a clean install of the operating system, and a clean install of office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back