Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for a cheap chinese manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowrider

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap chinese or south-eastern circuit manufacturer, that would handle the whole production process if possible for a quite simple item.
I mean that i am not interested just in pcb etching and soldering but also in case mounting .

The order would be in a first time a small serie (500 pcs) or maybe 1000 pcs .
The circuit itself is quite simple, single sided, 0.1 inch wide tracks , a rotatory selector, a switch , a supply connector, and a few other components .

Have you already made done such things in China ?
Is it necessary to go there to settle an agreement or did you manage to find reliable
people to work with through internet ?
Thanks a lot,

Hi snowrider,

I do not recommend manufacturers at China and prefer Taiwanese manufacturers whose overall reliability and quality is better.

Chinese and Taiwanese manufacturers have one thing in common: They are set up for mass production solely.

500 pieces of a PCB seems to be a good start since the MOQ (minimum order quantity) is generally the same number.

I suggest to get a small series of 500 samples made initially and apply corrections where necessary for large series production.

An order of 1,000 pieces is generally considered a small order, but price reductions are considerable at higher orders.

Google for PCB manufacturing and mounting in Taiwan.

Regards

Boncuk

Hi Boncuk,

Thanks for the advice, Taiwan is certainly a safer destination for a one-shot invest without local representative .

Anyway, still interested in good feedback coming from china, if any ...

It's your choice!

Reaching a Chinese the little finger be prepared he pulls out your hand. :D

Taiwanese are proud not being Chinese! :)

Both of them are just a block around the corner from my location.

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back