Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for 70020FB datasheet (IC power amplifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldo

Hi guys,
this is a datasheet that I ve been looking for a while without any luck.
It 's a IC power amplifier (multiwatt 11 I think) 11 pins.

I went to ST and I couldn't find anything and also National doesn't have it
I ve just got from "4 electronics" web site, they have it in stock, but they just sell for a minimum of $ 300 . And I need the datasheet to find a replacement :( they don't have a datasheet service for this one )

so if you guys know anything about it I would really appreciate any help,
Have a nice day

Al

Hi rigdoctor,

I saw that info on the website you mentioned , but yeah, it has nothing to do with this IC.
You know what, this IC is the power amplifier for a Car Radio installed in the Ford Mercury 1992, it has a model number F4DF-19B165-FA
I have been looking for this # also , but nothing.
I am pretty sure this is a custom IC, but it should be based on a well known market IC.
I am gonna send my request to alldatasheet.com and see if they have anything there.
If I got something I will post it here
Thanks for your help !!

Al

I take it you don't know the manufacturer of the radio?.

In the past I've seen Ford radios manufactured by Philips, Blaupunkt, and an unknown Brazilian manufacturer (at least unknown in the UK).

Hi Nigel,

the radio's manufacturer is someone in Mexico, but on the front panel it has the Ford logo, so I don't know who made it.
I was comparing several power amplifiers , like TDA 2004 and TDA 2005 but the pin layout has nothing to do with this "weird" IC.
I am trying to determine each pin function, and with that rough schematic I am going to start searching each of the ST power amplifiers datasheets with 11 pins.
Probably it s not more than $ 3 IC but it's making me nuts :roll:

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you for your fantastic PIC website. Very good info. I didn't test it yet, hopefully soon
Have a nice day

Al

Aldo said:
Hi Nigel,

the radio's manufacturer is someone in Mexico, but on the front panel it has the Ford logo, so I don't know who made it.

Another obscure South American manufacturer!, it really makes repairs very difficult.

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you for your fantastic PIC website. Very good info. I didn't test it yet, hopefully soon

Thank you 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back