Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for 2 things trade or buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

I need 2 parts ...

1. 1.8" LCD Touch Panel
2. VS1011 - MP3 Decoder

Anyone have and want to trade for either money (paypal) or Parts?

Or any good links to buy these cheap?

Hey Jason,

I could prolly help you out with a VS1001 decoder along with a Crystal for it, I have a couple of pulls laying about doing nothing.
Although the VS1001 is an old device now, it might get you started with whatever you are planning.
If you want it, pm me and it's yours for the shipping cost :)

rgds

You can get the VS1011 from Sparkfun for $20 as just the IC or on a breakout board. I've bought these modules: VS1011 MP3 Decoder Module

Out of the 6 or so Gravitech modules I've used, I'd have 3 failures. When the VS1011 is mounted on our board with added ESD protection I haven't had any failures. There is no ESD protection on the Gravitech module.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back