Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Look for datasheet book

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkboxier

I used to have this really big book containing information of all types of electronic components, like all these datasheets compiled into one book. Unfortunately it got ruined. Anyone know where I can find another book like that?

Data sheets are online now. It is good because I don't have to have 100 of pounds of books. It is bad because the data sheet is pulled off line when the part is not made.

Refering to the old series of printed IC master?
No longer publshed as printed material--only online

I have gotten into the habit of finding the datasheet for every component I buy and saving a copy into a data file on my external hard drive. The file is labeled "Datasheets" and whenever I run across a sheet I save a copy immediately. Then when I am looking for info on a specific part or a possible substitution I can look in my parts library first and go from their. I joined a site called Data Sheets.com and it really makes the search much easier. All of the major parts houses also have data sheets for the components they sell so it is relatively simple to compile a fairly large library in a short period of time. It's just a good habit to get into because you never know when you are going to need that little bit of info to make a difference in a circuit. Hope this helps get you started saving them whenever you run across one.
Wheelchair Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back