Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Long range RF remot control circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

imran1

Hello FriendsI am new in this group and this is my first post here,I need Long range RF remot control circuit"Controling 25 to 35 relays only On-Off with remot control"
Any idea?how i done this project

Imran Khan
imran_usa9@yahoo.com

A cell-phone interface might do the job, depends just how far you mean by "long Range" :?

Thanks for reply,not very long range only need In office ground floor to 6th floor,install CCTV.so please tell me in detail,i am waiting your reply thanks

Imran khan

Thanks Tansis for sending me a schematic,but i like to ask as you mention here A cell-phone interface might do the job, depends just how far you mean by "long Range"

so how i do with my cell phone please Answer in detail

Imran khan

I recently got into remote RF controls and this is what I would suggest.
Go to: Carl's Electronics Inc
17 Laurelwood Road
Sterling, MA 01564

https://www.ElectronicKits.com
or
sales@electronickits.com

If you check the "CK1618A" you will be able to view all info on a 10 channel Rx & Tx listed at 69.95 for the assembled unit.
I've check the range on this devise and although they claim 120 ft I got as much as 250 ft. It's in the UHF frequency, so it will have no trouble going up through six floors of a building.
You can get the code on how to trip each of the 10 channels from
**broken link removed**

Hope this helps. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back