Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logitech Z-2300 sub connect to Logitech X-540 HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ge2tis

Hi, I was wondering, would it be possible to connect Logitech Z-2300 sub to Logitech X-540? If YES, how, I didn't figure out how to connect the amplifier tu X-540..

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Since they are both self-powered units that require audio inputs to operate, just buy an audio y-adapter to split the audio from your audio source and run the split audio to both the Z-2300 and X-540 inputs. Get a y-adapter appropriate to your connections, either RCA or mini-plug.

There would be no connection between the two otherwise.

Leave the speakers disconnected from the Z-2300 if you don't want those to play.

Last edited:
Since they are both self-powered units that require audio inputs to operate, just buy an audio y-adapter to split the audio from your audio source and run the split audio to both the Z-2300 and X-540 inputs. Get a y-adapter appropriate to your connections, either RCA or mini-plug.

There would be no connection between the two otherwise.

Leave the speakers disconnected from the Z-2300 if you don't want those to play.

But the think is I dont have a Remote Controller from Z - 2300, without that I cant use y adapter.. Any other solution?

Without the remote, I don't think you can use the Z-2300, since that controls the unit and is the input for the audio signal.

I was thinking some how I can connect to the amplifier..
To do that you have to emulate the functions of the missing remote. Here's an article I found on doing that which may help. It shows how the remote works and how to fabricate the missing remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back