Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

logic from a voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

donny

ok guys, this has in my littmited knowledge gone way over my head.

How can i using digital logic to determin from a 12v source if something is on or off.

Thanks guys

donny said:
ok guys, this has in my littmited knowledge gone way over my head.

How can i using digital logic to determin from a 12v source if something is on or off.

Thanks guys
i'm not sure what you're asking.
do you want to know if something that is running on 12 V is on or off, using 5V logic levels ??

Hi Guys, and thanks for the replies.

Willib yes i want to check to see if something is running from 12v from diggi logic,

Willib, i am trying to get a circuit together that will work my headlight washers, but, i only want the heeadlight washers to work while the headlights are on. so a circuit which will wash my windscreen in daylight and also my headlights at night.

Thanks

Don

you could power the circuit from same branch as your headlights. no headlights - no power for the circuit.

have you tried using a comparator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back