Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lmd202adc LCD datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssylee

I have recently purchased the mentioned LCD, however, I can't find the datasheet for it. It would be greatly appreciated if I get some help on that. Thanks.

I have contacted the manufacturer and they emailed me a datasheet. Would you like me to post the pdf (not that a lot of people would use it, I imagine)?

Is it just the standard HD44780 clone?, not much point posting it if it is?.

I can't really see it being any different?, it's really rare to find one that's not.

After googling for HD44780, I've realized that it is indeed a HD44780 clone. I also didn't know before that HD44780 is a standard protocol for many alphanumeric LCDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back