Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LMD18200 Question - Motor Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilopinions

Hi

I am working on a simple motor controller using LMD18200 , Pic 16F628A a infrared sensor a 12 V motor and a schmidt trigger.

Here are my Pic connections :

1 - PWM output (RA 2)
2 - Brake
3 - ----
4 - Button
5 - Ground
6 - Sensor Input
7 - ---
8 - ---
9 - Direction output
10 , 11 ,12 , 13 - LCD databits
14 - VCC
15 - Button
16 - Button
17 - LCD ( Register select)
18 - LCD ( Enable signal)

I need to write a source code in MICro C probably in order to control the motor speed and direction. I should be able to request certain amount of revolutions and the motor should be able to abide by the request.

I am using a sensor to detect the no of revs of the motor by using two timers ----one to keep track of the time and one for counting pulses to decide the no of revs undergone (speed)

Can someone point me to resources or get me started on this.

A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back