Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM358N driving me insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
National Semi's very old and lousy LM324 and LM358 opamps are spec'd and guaranteed with a supply down to only 3.0V and their very new LM4562 is spec'd and guaranteed with a supply down to 5.0V.

I have solved the problem :D .. adding few more resistors (trimmers actually) solved it.

I have added a 7660S so now I'm powering the op-amp's with +-5 .. just to be on the safe side as I'm pretty sure audioguru knows his op-amps :)

In general, the "Heisenberg" point audioguru gave was pretty clear to where my problem lies. The circuit now works with 5V supply alone, but I have added 7660S afterwards so now the total power is 10V....

now I need to build everything else :) but other parts should not be a problem as it is all digital from here on :)

audioguru, I thank you again for the "right to the point" explanation.. I'm learning :) again :) it feels good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back