Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM358 Difference Amplifier Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taban

Hi all,

First of all i have to thank you for this site, i am student at electrical and electronical engineering, and theese days i am studying on a battery management system(bms). But i have a problem with lm358. i cant measure the range voltage truly. My circuit screen shot:

View attachment 68394

Help please :)

Last edited:
For this circuit to work properly, you will need a negative power supply connected to pin 4 of the opamp. The correct output is -4.2V, so a negative supply is needed. To make the circuit work, you must match all four 10K resistors to better than 1%, 0.1% would be better. Also, the LM358 is a crappy amp to use for this circuit. Look at the effect of the input bias currents in my LTSpice simulation, below.

View attachment 68395

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back