Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM2576 - Worth to download the updated datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

atferrari

Most Helpful Member
Datasheet revised on 2013 by TI.

Wonder if it will work with Win 8.1...

"To further simplify the buck regulator design procedure, National Semiconductor is making available computer design software to be used with the SIMPLE SWITCHER line of switching regulators. Switchers Made Simple(Version 3.3) is available on a (3 1⁄2") diskette for IBM compatible computers from a National Semiconductor sales office in your area."

Well its not a data sheet' but look here;
**broken link removed**

.......................is available on a (3 1⁄2") diskette for IBM compatible computers from a National Semiconductor sales office in your area."
Does anyone still have a computer with a 3.5" floppy disk drive? :rolleyes:

The Motorola data sheet mentions "National Semiconductor" twice.
The Micrel data sheet does not mention "National".
The TI data sheet for the (HV) version only mentions that the National data sheet was changed to a TI data sheet.
The TI data sheet mentions that the National data sheet was changed to a TI data sheet.

You must be looking at a old data sheet.

The Motorola data sheet mentions "National Semiconductor" twice.
The Micrel data sheet does not mention "National".
The TI data sheet for the (HV) version only mentions that the National data sheet was changed to a TI data sheet.
The TI data sheet mentions that the National data sheet was changed to a TI data sheet.

You must be looking at a old data sheet.
Who? Me?

Look at page 25;
"Changed layout of National Data Sheet to TI format"
The original date for that data sheet is 1999.
The last revision for the software came out in 2009.
Its all old stuff.
Try it if you want!

As long as we are talking about companies and computer stuff that does not exist now:
Does anyone have the original LM555 data sheet?
800px-Book_of_Exodus_Chapter_21-1_%28Bible_Illustrations_by_Sweet_Media%29.jpg

Found the software for the LM555
**broken link removed**

Does anyone still have a computer with a 3.5" floppy disk drive?
Yup. I need that for the backup copy of the OS. My desktop PC is still running Win98!

I still have a few win98 machines and original copy's of the OS on 31/2 disks.

Does any one have a spice model for the LM2576?

After four days of searching in very creative ways I found nothing. In my case I gave up.

Yes, I could, but I am not Ron Simpson. The necessary things he knows, I ignore them. :( :p

No I couldn't, I don't have the experience, or knowledge, wish I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back