Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

'Livewire' Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tron_2000

Hi Folks

I've been using New Wave Concepts 'Livewire' program for a couple of months and so far it has been hassle free.
My trouble is that I have just designed a circuit and now want to produce a pcb from the design but when I have livewire do the track design it keeps missing the tracks to the IC's supply pins (Vdd, Gnd).

I know it must be something I'm doing wrong or a setting I've missed, does anyone know how to correct it?

Regards
Tron

Have you tried NWC's web site? Should be a faqs or contact customer service. If you are having problems, chances are other user are too. If you don't let them know, they can't fix it.

Please don't make duplicate posts, they're very annoying and don't help you or us to help you. Creating duplicate threads does not increase your chance of a useful response, it only reduces it as people get confused and can't always see what others have suggest in the other thread.

New Wave Concepts 'Livewire'

tron_2000 said:
Hi Folks

I've been using New Wave Concepts 'Livewire' program for a couple of months and so far it has been hassle free.
My trouble is that I have just designed a circuit and now want to produce a pcb from the design but when I have livewire do the track design it keeps missing the tracks to the IC's supply pins (Vdd, Gnd).

I know it must be something I'm doing wrong or a setting I've missed, does anyone know how to correct it?

Regards
Tron
Hi,
I am using the Circuit Wizard program and have not encountered any problems so far. Can you send your circuit so I can try to help you with it?
M Bansal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back