Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Live Streaming Baseball Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogeez91

Hey guys! I wanted to throw this idea out there and get some ideas as to how I should go about it. I want to build a baseball scoreboard that streams live MLB baseball game stats. For instance, I am watching the Phillies game, I want to know how I could stream the game in progress onto this scoreboard. I would like to mount this thing in my basement sports bar entertainment area. Is this even possible? I know I can make the scoreboard but what I am confused on is where and how I could find a stream that would update this thing as the game progresses and how i would transfer the info to the board. Any ideas? Thanks.

Manually from your PC or push button board you can make. Maybe a programmable LCD screen with a controller but you would have to put the scores in to be veiwed. If you wanna go cheap, make signs for all the MLB teams where you can place them on a board (because they always change) and use a circuit board from radio shack and red LED's to change the numbers from a push button board youd have to make. Save me a beer...

awesome. electronics i have the least experience in so this really helps. I'll probably go with the push button set up. design it to change score/inning/outs/balls/strikes/etc. hell yea beer and a ball game.

Maybe you can try this...

Attachments

• Idea 2.JPG
    Idea 2.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 270
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back