Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Live Bug in LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

Just as I was reading the monitor I saw a small bug crawling what I thot was on top of glass and went to brush it off. It was INSIDE crawling all over.
Any ideas short of taking the whole thing apart>

I am sure it will just die of boredom from reading a pixel at a time. I would not suggest ripping into your monitor, but that is wierd. Can you take a pic?

As I was typing he/she made couple circles and disappeared into the bottom left corner, if I see it again I will post a pic.
And NO am not drinking or any drugs tonite

aah no
little fast moving with lots of legs-not seen him again yet. Quess he won't give me a virus:D

aah no
little fast moving with lots of legs-not seen him again yet. Quess he won't give me a virus:D

Lets hope, its not pregnant..:rolleyes:

It maybe a 'her'!

Last edited:
It's a common problem, LCD panels are NOT sealed, insects and smoke can get inside, people who smoke in the same room are likely to destroy their monitor or TV in this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back