Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Little help with this project

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARINE1142

Has anyone got any ideas on how to make this clock maybe a parts list or print would be nice or have a cool clock idea like this one. This pic was found on jaycar.com under keyword led clock.

Attachments

• productlarge_8956.jpg
    productlarge_8956.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 296
Siliconchip did this clock as a project over a couple of issues and jaycar hold the copyright to the project so any chance of getting the code would mean buying the kit and off memory the blue led clock is about $189 OZ and thats just for the parts and instructions. The led's around the outside light up a each second and at the price of the kit they can keep it as far as I'm concerned. For that money if if I really needed one I would have a go at coding a pic myself but I don't need that piece of eye candy in any near future.

Cheers Bryan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back