Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LINK up

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonic

dear sir gud am..

i just wanna ask if it is possible to get the data from the website i want to get, or i mean can i get the portion of that data of the website as my new data base?
..the website i want to get is from timeanddate.com and i want to get the information of weather forecast..
is it possible or i need to get first the source code of that data?

tnx for the help and more power!!..

dear sir gud am..

i just wanna ask if it is possible to get the data from the website i want to get, or i mean can i get the portion of that data of the website as my new data base?
..the website i want to get is from timeanddate.com and i want to get the information of weather forecast..
is it possible or i need to get first the source code of that data?

tnx for the help and more power!!..

WHAT ?????? o_O

It's possible to download sections of data from web-sites. The data will probably be subject to copyright so there may be limits on what you can legally do with the downloaded data .

thanks for the information,

..,but that it include that i need to get first the approval of authority of the web-owner to get that data?

thank u and more power!!

I suggest you contact the web-site in question and ask them.

You can download any web site you want, the problems will start when you use that content for basically anything else other than your personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back