Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

linear servo motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

XL-power

Hi Friends

i have a rotary servo motor of type **broken link removed** and want to convert it to linear so that i have this kit **broken link removed** but i didn't find any information of how to use it? so does any one use it before? or couls you please provide for me links so that i can read them?

Thanks in Advance

Installation appears straight forward.
Take off top of servo case. Replace with new top from kit. Adjust horn replacement until centered.
Installing it shouldn't be an issue.

The real issue is that in the tech notes on Tower Hobbies clearly states the kit is for an S148 Futaba servo while you linked to an S3003 Futaba servo.
If these links are accurate to what you bought, you may not be able to even use the kit.

Instalation Guide

Last edited:
Installation appears straight forward.
Take off top of servo case. Replace with new top from kit. Adjust horn replacement until centered.
Installing it shouldn't be an issue.

The real issue is that in the tech notes on Tower Hobbies clearly states the kit is for an S148 Futaba servo while you linked to an S3003 Futaba servo.
If these links are accurate to what you bought, you may not be able to even use the kit.

Instalation Guide

till now i didn't use it, i will see if it will link with S3003

thanks a lot for your bright reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back