Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

linear regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheniour

in ltspice I don't find the detector voltage 1.5 Volt so I'm obliged to construct it any person can help me to resolt the problem in this linear regulator please
the input of the linear regulator is disconnected from the supercapacitor by a p-type MOSFET in order to avoid leakage current. An XC6120C voltage detector turns the low-side switch on when 1.5 V is reached across the storage element.
the XC6120C voltage detector datasheet https://www.torexsemi.com/file/xc6120/XC6120.pdf
lineair regulator.png

Attachments

• lineair rgulator LTspice.asc
    2.7 KB · Views: 220
Will M1 and M2 turn on with only 1.5V of Gate voltage?
The AD8515 will not work at 1.5V of supply.
1605188030897.png

yes only with 1.5 V
when the voltage across the supercapacitor decrease at 1.5v the XC6215BLDO ouput commande the gate drive ciruit to make the start up of the boost that's the start up of the active conversion

yes only with 1.5 V
when the voltage across the supercapacitor decrease at 1.5v the XC6215BLDO ouput commande the gate drive ciruit to make the start up of the boost that's the start up of the active conversion

Hi

Try with the attached models and circuit.

1605291420512.png

Attachments

• Linear_Regulator_LTspice.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 218
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back