Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

linear homogeneous second order differential equation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

Please have a look on the attachment. You can find my query there. Please help me with it. Thank you.

Regards
PG

Attachments

• 11-28-2011 10-05-50 PM.jpg
    11-28-2011 10-05-50 PM.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 266
I hope someone isn't in the process of helping me. I have solved it. We can find values c1 and c2 using initial conditions. Thanks a lot for giving it a look.

Best wishes
PG

I hope someone isn't in the process of helping me. I have solved it. We can find values c1 and c2 using initial conditions. Thanks a lot for giving it a look.

Best wishes
PG

Looking at how many sites you have posted this question on, I guess someone will is still be working on a reply.:)

PG,

What software do you use to generate and edit the images you post?

Ratch

Looking at how many sites you have posted this question on, I guess someone will is still be working on a reply.:)

Hi Eric

I don't think the word "many" is justified here! :) It was only one other site.

PG,

What software do you use to generate and edit the images you post?

Ratch

Hi Ratch

I have more than one software to do that but 99% time I use Snagit Editor because it's one of the simplest image editors out there. It came bundled with Snagit software which is used to capture screen activities and built by the same company responsible for Camtasia Studio. I also use PDF --> JPEG converter for ebooks. If you need any further information, then please do let me know.

Best wishes
PG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back