Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

linear amplifier for UHF TV modulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphactif

Hello
I found a modulator "SAMSUNG RMUP23855FG" from an old analog sat receiver, it work between channel 30 to 40 (550 - 650MHz), so how can I build an amplifier stage with transistors to obtain 100 to 500mW output power.

Camera and the modulator are remote controlled via a 2,4GHz system, (switch on/off) so it's necessary to have a minimum perturbations on 2.4GHz, and i would like to maintain a minimum video quality, it's possible ? how can i do this.

thanks

I'll skip the legalities.
There are no shortage of monolithic modules to do the job.
Something like a CA5815CS which is a broadband low power module for the task.

I've also used BFR96's in class A for a similar job, but that's a little more effort than just a black brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back