Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

line following robots

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethuraman

I am new to this forum and am engineering student . I want to build a small mini project in Line following robots.so please anyone kindly send me codings ,components, circuit diagram for me . If anyone send your ideas means it will be more n more useful for me .......
Thanking You,

yours regards,
sethuraman

I think What you need is a sensor firstly. the components required most probably would be An LED detector circuit, A motor controller, A microcontroller to do all logic .
SO what front Do you need help ON?

When I built spaghetti, the cDS Cells reacted differently then I would think. They read Black, Green, Red, and Blue as Dark. Yellow and White as Light. You should test out your cDS cells with a simple comparator circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back