Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Line Following Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashes

report.gif
I got a project of building a line following robot. The robot has to follow a track with one side being White Background with a blue line and the other black background with a blue line.

1) Firstly, How is possible to sense the blue line with blackground.

2) I want to use three sensors, the circuit diagram attached to this post use 2. how can this circuit diagram can be modified to include three sensors and a the component H bridge in the circuit.

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• UPLFR.jpg
    UPLFR.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,700
You really shouldn't need a third sensor. Most simple light sensors are not color specific, just shades of gray.

It is possible to adjust the sensitivity of your sensors (with R7 and R8) to varying shades of gray. Not easy, I'll admit, but doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back