Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

line follower

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi048

i and my friend are trying to make a line follower robot ..
but we r very new to this we know nothing about this so could u please help me . how to do it, can u please mail me a circuit diagram and the specifications of the components which i should use.

please reply to me fast i amneed of it.

but we r very new to this we know nothing about this so could u please help me . how to do it, can u please mail me a circuit diagram and the specifications of the components which i should use.

this
could be of great importance.

:)-This pdf contains a source code using (avr ---> mega16)
and the sensored used and a block diagram for how to think about this project
(it also contains more detailed information you can avoid reading it)

-you can search about the cost of sesnsor used and all the component required at Google Product Search

-you can show videos on the you tube to see a comleted project that may give you more ideas...

enjoy; and inform me when you success :)

Attachments

• Follower.pdf
    149.3 KB · Views: 680

I think you should try this for the first time....A very simple though effective Line Follower.
Robotics Where Knowledge is Wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back