Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lighting the inside of a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimolias

Hello everyone,

Me and my pals are going to shoot a short film that takes place entirely inside a car at night. The problem is that we need lighting that can run on batteries because the car will be moving.

I posted this same question at dpreview.com ( post link: Lighting the inside of a car: Lighting Technique Forum: Digital Photography Review) and someone suggested creating a custom panel with LEDs. Here is an ebay item that looks like one: **broken link removed**

I find it a great idea. So I came here for some further comment/ideas/suggestions/etc. I am thinking of creating a smaller version of this panel and use batteries. How can I do this? How much batteries do I need for every LED? What should I look for?

Thank you.

You can buy inspection lamps that run off the cigarette lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back