Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lighthouse LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanese

Recently, I was asked by my mother if I could put together a set of four LEDs that all blinked at different intervals; one blinked every five seconds, two blinked once every ten seconds and one blinked once every twenty seconds. These would be set against compass points to represent lighthouses dotted around the country.

I have a loose understanding of electronics, can solder but don't know much about integrated circuits (I'm assuming I'll need a few to get the timings right), so, I ask, can anyone help me to draft up a circuit that could accomplish this? Or just post any ideas that could help?

Thanks ever so much,
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back