Light Sound Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvi70000

I think i got the final circuit if i did the simulation correct
i didn't manage to make the sound trigger to work with 3v battery so I'll use two instead. The sensitivity level is set by the potentiometer...
so i need experts opinion on this, do you think will work?

Attachments

• Mic.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 651
  • Light.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 740
Which circuit do you intend to use? The first one will have an output of Vcc/2 when there is no signal from the mic. I don't think that's the best way to do it. For the second, I don't know how U2 functions, so I can't comment.

I looked up U2. R2 and V1 have no apparent functions. Current amplification is best done with an inverting amp configuration.

Hello,
In the Light circuit v1 represents the light intensity . It is necessary to simulate the photo diode (at least this is what i found in orcad documentation). With R1 R2 i try to split the output of the photodiode in two to have a better comparation with the inverting input of the op amp. This one is intended to work as a light/dark sensor.

In the sound circuit i use V1 to simulate the microphone.

I need to use both circuits as triggers for a camera shutter.

Thanks for reply

PS: the first time i raise the problem here https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/light-darck-sound-sensor-problems.98125/

Last edited:
Hi
In the sound circuit i use Q1 as a preamp and lmv721 as comparator. To adjust the sensitivity i use R2 (475KOhn is the measured value).
In the light sensor R1 adjust the sensitivity.

So...do you think that these circuits will do the job?

PS: In the common-emitter configuration the led will be lit when the op amp output is 0, right? in this case i have to use PNP 2N2907 instead of 2N2222?

Attachments

• Mic.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 342
  • Light.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 270
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…