Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Light intensity meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
4electros said:
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~ee205/Labs97S/Lab7/Lab7.html

At figure 7.0 of this project, how to add a display to the circuit diagram...really don't know! could anyone help me with any useful idea?
Look at fig. 1.

practical

I've read the text before, but I need to know how practically add or connect display to the circuit...which elements I have to buy for display the result and how to connect it!

Thanks in advance!

:lol: obviously you wouldn't be constructing any display? The DMM simply means a 'Digital Multi-Meter', which if you check topped the list of apparatus you'll be bringing for the lab. You'll be using it to check for the voltage levels corresponding to your light intensity.
Constructing the digital multi-meter i tell you is a major project on its own.

Re: reply

aibelectronics said:
:lol: obviously you wouldn't be constructing any display?

As you say my friend, I haven't construted any diaplay before..

But as this is a major project , could you give me more details please!

Thanks a lot!

Re: reply

4electros said:
aibelectronics said:
:lol: obviously you wouldn't be constructing any display?

As you say my friend, I haven't construted any diaplay before..

But as this is a major project , could you give me more details please!

Thanks a lot!

wellll... i wouldn't call this a major project, it was by the way titled as a laboratory work - one that you could do under 30 minutes in one sitting. you could get a digital multimeter for < $10 i think.

As everyone has been trying to tell you:
From the project description:

A. Equipment:

1. Digital multimeter (HP34401A)
THIS IS THE DISPLAY!
2. Triple output programmable power supply (HP E3631A): set at +9V, -9V (with 100mA current limit)
3. Protoboard and screw drivers
4. Blue box with cables and connectors
5. Resistors: Four 1kOhm, and others (values from Pre-lab)
6. Potentiometers: one 1kOhm, one 50kOhm
7. Three 741 op-amps
8. One red LED
9. PC
10. Electronics Workbench (Optional)
11. Labels

hello sir am doing my m.tech in power electronics and canu pls. suggest me the circuit of leight intencity meter using ldr

After reading this thread and the above post, I have two words of reply: oh brother!:(

Yup yup, we now have proof that there is alien life in the universe! All we need now is a galactic version of the Rosetta Stone.

Quite true! LOL!!

Oh come on now! Are we back to this "avatar choice" issue again? Where's your sense of humor? If anyone on this planet can make Mr. Bin Hidin' look even more stoopid, Rowan Atkinson sure can. Go lightly.... I know you have it in you from some of your replies I've read. Peace - brother!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back