Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

light dimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question!!!

:p ummm....does anyone know where I can find the data sheet for the triac 40502? I need to know its specs so that I can buy an alternative for the light dimmer. I'm from the Philippines and I think theres no available component like that here in our country unless i buy it on the net which I actually prevent myself from doing.

Can anyone help me? I really need for someone's reply ASAP!
please email here at yotaro52789@yahoo.com.

thank you!!!:) :D

Wow another, interesting old thread bumped, this time by a totally off-topic post.

eblc1388 said:
While I myself use both, zigzag in hand drafting and box in schematic capture, this is what the authors of AOE said:

**broken link removed**

Takes your pick.

I think the square boxes are better because they are easier to draw can't be confused with inductors.

I prefer the US way of drawing polarised capacitors though, a straight line on top of a curved line is much easier to draw than a thin shaded rectangle on top of a non-shaded rectangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back