Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

light dimmer controlled by PIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenifer85

Hi im Jenifer,

I need help,
Im doing a project with a PIC 18F4620 and I wanna do a light dimmer controlled by a PIC. Someone did something like this before?

First, i wanna know what would be the electric circuit? I need a light, some resistors, a triac maybe?

Secondly, Im not really advanced in C programming. And i need help for the code for the PIC.

If someone could help me it would be very appreciated!!

Thanks alot!!:)

Go to the Microchip website. Type light dimmer in the search bar. They have projects posted on the already.

Hi Jenifer,

here is a PIC-Dimmer complete with PCB layout. It uses two PCBs mounted as a sandwich to fit into standard wall outlets in the USA (also in Thailand).

If you like it I will provide the hex file for the PIC. (PIC16F84)

Boncuk

Attachments

• PIC-DIMMER-SCH.pdf
    62 KB · Views: 3,513
  • PIC-DIMMER-BRD.pdf
    57.3 KB · Views: 2,054
Last edited:
HEX for 16f84 DIMMER

Please provide HEX for this dimmer.

I try to make a 16F684 dimmer and I want to see some examples

Thanks

Status