Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Light control system for smart homes

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all members of electro tech projects and the inventors of this valuable forum, I would like to thank you for the great help and support that I got from this forum. I have completed my project, although the project was not completed successfully, at least I have managed to score a D. If it was not by your advises and guidance, I would have not managed to score that grade. I am looking forward to help others where I can. My report is on the attachment.

Attachments

• Home Automation.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 516
let me get this straight: the project is all simulation, is it? Because by the look of the report results, you should have got a better grade if everything's running proper at hardware level. Hardware spells out efforts better, to put simply.

Good report. Too bad the grade isn't, but hey, electronics isn't much about grades at all. :)

Last edited:
No its not about the simulations only. I did not get the full equipment required for the whole circuit. I was not able to
complete the project because I was given a short time. Since it was a school project I would like to continue with it until I
have successfully completed it. I can now buy the equipment because I am now on internship at Telecom Lesotho. I would be pleased if you can read chapter 5 and help me with design and implementation.

To every one, please guys help me complete this project, feel free to ask if there is something you do not understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back