Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Light Bug Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubletake

Hello,

I'm trying to build this light bug for a project for class. Our instructions are rather vague but basicallly we have a transisitor (2N3904) which feeds to another transistor (TIP32). They are used in conjuction with some LDRs and they control motors mounted to a bread board. The final project should have the light bug basically going in a circle which half of the circuit is in the light from the LDR, and the other half in the dark from the LDR. I've heard this is used in a kit of some sort but I'm unable to find any resoures on the internet.

If anyone has some information, spec sheets, designs, and suggestions where I could find some more information and schedmatics.

Thank you.

I've also attached a few pics showing the instructions provided.

Much appreciated,

-Brad-

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    306.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    332.4 KB · Views: 126
Ask your teacher to teach how transistors work then how they are connected and how they work in this extremely simple circuit.

Why don't teachers teach anything anymore???

I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately our teacher isn't very good at explaining things. He was laid off and then hired on a class by class basis so very little care in his teaching. The whole course is being dissolved after ours is finished so no point complaining to the higher ups

Last edited:
The program at the school is being dissolved. Lack of funding. End of discussion.

Any USEFUL input would be appreciated to anyone familar.

Well since the course is being dissolved I would ask to opt out of it. Even if your instructor is incompetent your textbooks should have all the information required. When's it due?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back